Friday, August 8, 2008

Awesome!

This is my very first post on the new blog. [I sense the other one - at http://ghs1988.blogspot.com - is going to die on us very soon, as it is so overloaded with pics.]

Thank you so much to all 81 of us girls from PMB GHS 1988 who managed to make it to either the Friday function, or the Saturday one, or both. I think I can safely say that an amazing time was had by all! The real surprise was when a lunch for 12 people at the Olive Tree landed up being a lunch for 42 (or possibly even more). It was a wonderful, impromptu, additional opportunity to mingle and be merry.

I will slowly be posting more on this website as I manage to fit time in here and there.

It was so awesome to see you all, so thank you for being you and for being there! And for those who couldn't make it, but wanted to be there, we were thinking of you and hope you'll make it to the 30-year reunion in 2018!

No comments: